Woke 1.0 and Presuming 2.0 - A retrospective and assessment

 

Woke 1.0 and Presuming 2.0





A retrospective and assessment



This post was inspired by Drunk Wisconsin , who wrote a post about woke 1 recently, which I challenged him a bit about, which he was a good sport about, seems like a guy who would be fun to have a beer with, I like to drink, we need all the allies we can get and I live next door in Minnesota.

I graduated high school in 91’, went to a state college on a small baseball scholarship, grew disillusioned with baseball and Higher Ed, quit and went back twice, finally graduated with something like a 3.8gpa, my last two years.

Most of my professors, my last year, encouraged me to pursue a doctorate. In hindsight I would have made a fine college professor, but more like I would have accumulated a couple hundred thousands dollars of debt and then not have become a professor, or drummed out of the university by early woke, if I had become a prof.

I went to a student government meeting once. An entire hour was taken up by a deranged, mentally ill black student, who did nothing but berate the council, the university, other students by name, society, the whole world really, rambling like a true madman. He had the full support of most of the minority professors, one black psychology professor especially, who was something like a wicked sorcerer, a lot of people were genuinely afraid of.

Somebody sent the student newspaper a paid advertising insert, which turned out to be some “white supremacist”/holocaust denial thing. I found it to be not very well done or interesting. I argued that it probably turned more people liberal than nazi. Somehow it ended up in every student newspaper, and the progressive/black cohort went crazy.

The next day there was a gathering in the outdoor commons. Mentally ill black student, Psycho black prof and his fellow leftist ringleader, a white female professor-ess, were standing elevated above the crowd, screeching into a megaphone, first the black student, then the black prof and then the woman. The crowd was really riled up, by the time the woman ceremoniously, with the utmost righteousness, held a student newspaper aloft, and tried to start it on fire with a bic lighter. But it was kind of breezy, she was having trouble, it was awkward trying to light the newspaper while holding the megaphone. Black prof reached into his pocket, pulled out a lighter, took the newspaper from her, tried to light it. Activist students on the stage got involved. It was a consensus, we are going to burn this newspaper!

They did finally get it lit.

The final semester I befriended a new professor, an older genXer. We stopped by his apartment one day and I remarked, “my place is a dump, this is a shithole.” He said he made about $28,000, and had about $250,000 of debt. Said he didn’t foresee ever getting out of debt.

That was the moment I decided I was fine with a B.A, English.

I got out just in time. It was something like 20% tuition increases year on year thereafter. Expontential growth in Admin.

The 2016 Election

Fast forward to 2015-16. The Hillary campaign, DNC and media figuratively burn down the Bernie campaign. I had given Bernie $25. I didn’t want him to be president necessarily, but I didn’t like the way he was being treated by his fellow dems, seemed like he was an underdog. I figured too, he had a better chance of winning than Trump, and my attitude about Hillary was, she would be the first US President to drone bomb her fellow citizens, on American soil. I figured, maybe a bernie admin would be kinder gentler, and mostly ineffectual anyway. But really I didn’t care one way or another. After Bush II and their war piggery, after Obama and the 2008 debacle, the giving of the keys to the kingdom to the bankers, the throwing of the citizenry to the sharks, Obama’s Great Recession, I was done with politics.

But as the years went on, I grew increasingly alarmed, not about Trump, but the way the left was courting nuclear conflict with Russia, over what were clearly made up charges about Russian collusion.1 The incessant lying about and mischaracterization of everything-Trump, by the media. Then Me-Too, which at first I was like, hey, yeah, support women; then that turned into some metastasization of the Russia-Hoax, increasingly rabid Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

Then Covid. I didn’t realize at the time, how much I had been propagandized to anticipate a “pandemic.” Ever since reading Laurie Garret’s The Coming Plague in the early nineties, I had more or less been primed to expect it. To my eternal shame.

Then it was the Summer of Love, in Minneapolis. It was like living in a war zone for three days, we weren’t supposed to leave the house, helicopters a near constant, armored vehicles in the street. I was getting paranoid texts from neighbors if some other neighbor dared to go for a healthy, sensible walk in the fine weather.

The morning after the city and metro area burned, I rode my bike to riot center. I thought I had ridden my bike into Damascus. On my left was the burned out third precinct police station, to my right was a three-story hole in the ground, where a building had been. Lake Street looked like bombs had dropped from the sky. In America. In my beloved city of Minneapolis.

After the shock of that, by the fall of 2020, I was finally coming round to seriously questioning covid policy, and by the time the election came I voted for Trump without hesitation, because it was becoming ever more clear, the “pandemic” was of a piece of TDS.

When Jan 06 happened, I was immediately suspicious. There is no way in hell those people get into that building without being allowed to go into that building, was pretty much my immediate thought, and pretty much everything I have learned since has confirmed that suspicion. Literally, videos of people being ushered in, video of 4-5 capital police giving a tour to MAGA shaman, media lies about the capital policeman who died, the sham Jan 06 commission and the near immediate destruction of the “evidence,”: the too convenient pipe bombs, the oopsie missing surveillance info, the at least 50 intelligence informants in the jan 06 crowd, so on and so forth. The Feds knew about the rally a month in advance at least. There was ample time to prevent it, or prepare the way for it. They did not prevent it.

And btw, anyone who thinks Joe dementia Biden got more votes (by four million) than any President in history including Obama (by 12 mil), is not a serious person. Liberal states still have covid policy election rules on the books; in Minnesota, the ability to vouch for eight other people at the voting site, “we confirm it later.” This is not a serious nation.

r/Bestofprotests - Impressive picture of an Arby’s burning in Minneapolis | by John Minchillo
A protester carries a U.S. flag upside down, a sign of distress, next to a burning building, Thursday, May 28, 2020, in Minneapolis during protests over the death of George Floyd. Speaking at the Republican National Convention, President Donald Trump said, "The Republican Party condemns the rioting, looting, arson and violence we have seen in Democrat-run cities all, like Kenosha, Minneapolis, Portland, Chicago and New York, and many others." (AP Photo/Julio Cortez, File)
minneapolis police station fire george floyd protest

Peaceful protesters allowed to burn Minneapolis, while the rest of us cattle were expected to stay in our pens.

The covid aftermath

After Trump of course, it was full-on lockdowns, shaming, demonizing madness.

Have Fauci/Collins/Murthy/Woodcock/Walensky/Brix et al, ever told a single truth about covid and covid policy? About six ft distance, masks, lockdowns, natural immunity, herd immunity, the fact that it was mostly equivalent to a regular flu, childhood learning loss, the lack of effectiveness of the jab, jab injuries, jab deaths? Miscarriage and the jab? Lab origin? Previous Moderna patents for furin cleavage sites? Event 201 prep work for a germ that was already in the works, released at almost exactly the same time? Bill Gates improbably timed jab investments? Remdesivir is too deadly for Ebola but safe and effective for covid, with ventilators, as literally the only treatment option demanded recommended? What happened to flu, pneumonia?

When does a noble lie become a conspiracy to murder, and to get rid of a President?

Actually, it turns out, they were regularly in the habit of telling truths to each other. It is only the cattle they could not tell any truth to.

How may people lost their jobs, careers, house etc because they didn’t buy any of this Himalayas of Bullshit?

Covid was TDS, a trillion+ dollar incentive, social control test, and a woke, trans, globalist, technocrat, managerialist, scientific materialist, quasi-communist Reset. Woke 1.0 in the ascendant.

What is a woman?

How many trannies does it take to fill a White House? How many pronouns will it take to drive you from the Institutions? Say he is a woman, bigot. Not less than 200 medical institutions lied about billing codes in order to keep their medical butchery transing of children off the books? How many trannie mass murderers does it take for the left to demand gun control?2

Back to Education

Now this Jason Arday thing. The guy apparently never told a single truth about himself, and it turns out, nor can most of the people who continue to celebrate him. All the same people who reveled in covid policy, trans, woke are now defending this serial liar, because once you have accepted lying as a way of being, there is no truth outside of the words coming out of your mouth, which are all infallible.

If my University in 2000 was early woke, than woke 1.0 was a 26+ year process of ever increasing authoritarian retardation. But woke 2.0?

Immigration

Biden Admin let in probably 20mil third worlders. How many Americans have been harmed, physically or financially, how many have been murdered by these immigrants? As far as your utterly average wokester 1.0 is concerned, safe and effective! “Working class” for the DSA and Dems generally are illegal third world migrants: American working class are invisible at best, viscerally hated at worst. American business owners and wage earners are being forced to pay, or put further into debt, to the tune of a trillion a year at least, floating these illegals.

That smile of Oliver Larkin, who is running in a Dem primary in south Florida, is what you see right before you end up in a mass grave. The point of reference here is at the 9minute mark. How many illegals is too many? 50mil? 100mil? (Thankfully, south Floridians saw what I saw. But a continuous warning, tending not to economics will lead to monsters like larkin.)

This is a black hole where a soul should be.

That is barely controlled violence, just below that surface known as Peggy Flanagan. She keeps repeating the phrase, ripping ICE apart, no matter how she is challenged. It won’t take much for that violence to breach. El Sayed, Mamdani, Hasan Piker, MSNow past and present, Plattner before they canned him, Milat Kiros, Gavin Newsom, Ilhan Omar etc, are all engaged in the building of a permission structure for violence, for something like civil war in America. DSA can’t get what they want but by mass violence against entrenched powers, which is to say against the middle and working class of America. It is not institutions public and private they are after, the woke already effectively control them. This is a “kulak” nation, to borrow a phrase from Isaac Simpson ; it is small business people, the entrepreneurs, the homeowners these modern day bolsheviks mean to “rip apart”, to tax and take, unto their oblivion, to establish third worldism in America.

As an aside, here is a woke 2.0 equivalent, where in Brazil, unlike in America, they actually succeeded in putting the former president, Bolsonaro, in prison. Alexandre de Moraes, Chief Judge of the Supreme Court, and Supreme Comrade of leftist Lula, manages unsettlingly often to look like a demon. I suppose that will happen, perpetrating evil long enough.

O ministro Alexandre de Moraes e o presidente Lula
Moraes and Lula, summoning the devil

Which you might imagine, is what Dems would get right back to, trying to put Trump and most of his Admin in jail, if they take power again. Lula came to power again, in 2022, btw, during a “covid” election.

Pandemic Impact on Campaign: Bolsonaro faced significant criticism for his administration's response to the virus, including high death tolls and the dissemination of disinformation, which became a central issue for challenger Lula. Despite this, Bolsonaro retained a strong base by appealing to conservative social values, while the election saw record voter turnout with more than 123 million Brazilians casting ballots electronically.

‘Electronically.’

While you can bet covid “health care” in Brazil was at least as deadly as it was in America.

AOC is hereby known as horsephat. Laughing like an equine about “crazy” woke 1.0 is burning horse fat for gaslight. There aren’t horses enough to sacrifice to the gods of trans, she is not phat enough to make that flame last long enough to make me forget, what was done to us with woke 1.0, what was taken, and what they intend to take with woke 2.0, which is everything.


1

We have been at war with Russia since 2014, after the Obama Admin, State Department, USAID Orange Revolution in Ukraine, and the subsequent building of some thirty bioweapon research sites buy the CIA. The “Russian Invasion” only came after the escalation and provocation by the Biden Admin, taking steps to bring Ukraine into NATO, sanctions etc.

2

I could have linked every sentence in this piece, but that would be awkward. You are free to trust me, and take any sentence here and plug it into any search engine. And to disagree. Cheers≥


Source: Born On The Fourth Of July

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davos Man on defense: World Economic Forum lashes out at ‘disinformation campaigns’ against its tyrannical ideas

JFK: Myth vs. Reality

"The Propaganda War (Part II)" by CJ Hopkins