Fun Things to Do after the Vaccinated are Gone

Fun Things to Do after the Vaccinated are Gone




Can I leave the planet?

Peering over the edge into this massive cauldron of chaos we affectionately call the real world makes me feel like running away to another planet somewhere. My curiosity draws me to look at what I see below. I don’t want to look but I can’t help myself. The insanity just draws me into it like some giant super sucker vacuum. “My God,” I say to myself at the beginning of each and every day. “Does everything have to be completely fucked up beyond recognition all the time?  Will there ever be a day that seems ‘normal’ again?”

The totalitarians have switched to a new fear tool, the Russians. They have moved the Cult of Covid members seamlessly into the Cult of Russia like they just flipped a switch inside their heads. My Cult of Covid members on Facebook changed their “I’m Vaccinated” monikers to  “I support Ukraine” while I was sleeping last night.  It is amazing to watch. My first thought after seeing this (I know I am not alone here) was “Maybe losing these folks to the vaccine is not such a bad thing?” 

But the totalitarians use of this new fear tool is very validating for me.  In my post “The Totalitarian's Vaccine Miscalculation” I argue that the vaccine is not a depopulation tool. I propose that the vaccine was just a convenient control tool that has turned out to be lethal by accident. With this switching to the Russian fear tool, it seems obvious that I was right about the vaccine.1 All of this is about perpetuating the mass psychosis to achieve authoritarian control over the planet. They have billions trapped in their mind control system and they plan on continuing to move them toward servitude. I don’t think there is much we can do to stop it. When the Russia fear tool wears out or shows signs of fading, they will just replace it with something else.

Most would agree that all of this makes us feel like we are in a REAL version of the movie, Idiocracy.  But then I start to think about all the fun things we can do after the vaccinated (and brainwashed) are gone, like:

	1. Finding, prosecuting, and punishing everyone involved in any way with injecting 2.5 billion people with a poison.
	
	2. Create health care systems based of the hippocratic oath and service to mankind instead of money and allegiance to the totalitarians.  
	
	3. Create education systems that educate instead of  indoctrinating students with leftist propaganda, anti-white racism, and woke insanity. 
	 
	4. Elect governments that will actually serve and represent the will of the people instead of following the orders of their paymaster totalitarian bosses. 
	
	5. Start watering all our crops with water instead of using Brawndo which will totally make them grow a lot. 

You can say I am a dreamer, but I would bet that I am not the only one.


1

Although this is validation for me, there is still no way at this point of knowing if depopulation was part of the “plan”.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of Emergency, Coercive Medicine, and Academia

The Next Step for the World Economic Forum

What the Media Is HIDING About Ukraine/Russia