Vanessa

Vanessa




Another tragic jab injury story

This is the story of Vanessa from Adelaide, South Australia (reported by jab_injuries_australia on Instagram) - re-posted here in honour of all who have fallen victim to Big Pharma…

I am a 36 year-old from South Australia, a wife and a mother of two children.

Prior to the jab I was healthy, content and led a busy life. I loved spending time with my family and was passionate about animals. I had just started my own business which was becoming very successful. I was also rescuing wildlife whilst waiting to return to vet nurse study and a course in herpetology.

I am up to date with all of the standard jabs (as is my family). But my gut instinct said not to get the covid jab and I was very nervous and hesitant. I felt forced as if I didn’t get it I wouldn’t be able to go to my children’s school or excursions, or volunteer to do reading. I was also scared that if my children needed a doctor appointment or hospital visit that I would not be allowed in. I couldn’t risk that, so I got the 1st Pfizer jab on the 6th of November 2021 (left arm).

Following the jab I was quite dizzy for a week or so. I also had a low-grade temp, felt exhausted and noticed my heart went slightly strange, beating a little bit stronger. My GP whom I have seen since I was a child, listened to me and ran an in-house ECG. The results came back as fine. By the time my 2nd jab was due, the only symptoms I was experiencing was exhaustion. I went in on the 4th of December 2021 and wasn’t as nervous, as I was convinced that if anything bad was to happen that it would only be like what I experienced with the 1st. How wrong I was…

For the first 4 days I had a mild fever and extreme exhaustion. But I thought that would be the worst of it and wasn’t concerned. On December 8th, 2021, 4 days after the second jab, I was driving on the main road with my family to the kids Christmas concert. I started having weird palpitations and asked my husband to drive. We swapped sides and by the time I got into the passenger seat, I was convinced I was having a heart attack. My husband called an ambulance while trying to keep the kids calm. My heart had stabbing, sharp pains and felt like it was beating out of my chest. It also felt like it was beating one beat too many, or was skipping a beat. It was hard to tell. I was dripping in sweat and having trouble breathing and had sharp pains in my jaw and it felt like I was being choked by a tennis ball in my throat.

The ambulance came quickly and I begged my husband to continue on to school as I didn’t want to ruin the kids concert. He called my mum and got her to meet me at hospital. Upon arriving, I was still the same but then a new symptom started. I was getting sharp shooting pains down my left arm, which left a numb/tingly type feeling. Thankfully they took me straight through, and ran some tests - ECG, bloods, chest X-rays. Everything came back normal. I was starting to feel better, regarding the sharpness of the pains, but still had strange palpitations.

The ED doctor that I saw told me that he had no doubt it was a reaction to the jab, and that he had been seeing more patients with a whole range of ‘strange reactions, including cardiac, more than patients with non-vaccine related issues’. The nurses I saw all said the same thing. In fact, due to me being in emergency, the only thing that separated us patients was curtains. I could hear other patients, telling their stories to the doctors and nurses, and the only one that I heard that wasn’t in there due to the jab was an elderly lady that had had a fall. Of course I couldn’t see the people that were in ED, but I could hear a mix of male and female.

They sent me home, telling me to rest and come back if it happens again. It continued to happen. Daily. I was in hospital more that I was at home. I had further testing - CT scan on my chest, ECG, more bloods, another chest X-ray. Everything kept coming back as normal. However, almost every doctor I saw, and nurses, assured me it was a jab reaction. They just didn’t know what to do about it. My cardio and GP both said reactions happen at about the 3-5 day mark.

I followed up with my GP, who referred me to a cardiologist. The cardiologist did halter monitoring and an echo-cardiogram. I was diagnosed with pericarditis, costochondritis and sinus tachycardia. I was prescribed prednisone for 3 days (3 days before Christmas). On Christmas Day, I was to start colchicine medicine. I took the first colchicine tablet Christmas morning, and my lips felt a bit strange after that. Christmas evening I took my second colchicine and went to bed. I woke up around midnight and I couldn’t move my limbs, as they were numb. I couldn’t feel my lips or my tongue. I had to go back to emergency, and they called an after hours cardiologist who confirmed that neurological or gastrointestinal side effects can occur with colchicine, and advised to stop it immediately.

I went home again and continued to worsen. I’m now also having a hot sensation at the back of my heart, on top of all the initial symptoms. Along with the hot sensation there is a “pulling” sensation. I’ve been pretty much bed ridden for almost 4 months now. I can’t drive, cook, clean or watch the kids. I collapse after a shower. I have difficulty sleeping as I’m in pain and I’m getting sore on my right side as it’s the only position (propped up) that I can sleep. The other positions affect my heart too much.

Since the second jab these have been what I’ve experienced daily:

  • Exhaustion to the point of falling asleep sitting up

  • Headaches

  • Hair loss in chunks

  • Sore and enlarged lymph notes under armpits

  • Lump in throat

  • Choking feeling

  • Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing

  • Pressure on chest

  • Sharp heart pain

  • Dull heart pain

  • Hot/tight/pulling feeling at back of heart

  • Sharp left jaw and left neck pain

  • Both sharp and dull left arm pain

  • Numbness and tingling in left arm

  • Crushing/compression feeling on front of heart/chest

  • Worse when laying flat on back or left side

  • General body pain, especially left side

  • Temperatures during peri flares

  • Heart rate spikes and changes

  • Palpitations

  • Nausea

  • Dizziness

  • Squeezing sensation at bottom of heart

  • Swelling of joints

Additionally I have just found a big lump under my arm in the lymph node area and in the crook of my elbow.

The cardiologist has said there is nothing more they can do for me. But I’ve gotten a new referral from my GP for another cardiologist. I won’t stop searching until this is fixed. My bloods now show inflammation in one of my markers, so I’m obviously getting worse. My heart has now been doing long “pauses/stopping”, which again, I presented to emergency for. You can see it on the ECG. I’ve been to emergency since I ha the jab over 11 times in 4 months. I had an MRI this week (awaiting results), and the person who did it told me that they are seeing a continual flow of many people having cardiac MRIs from the jab. My next test is a stress test in May. I have been told that it’s not until this test is done that some jab injuries are showing up via results.

I have been through, and am still going through, hell. I feel lucky though that I have had such a supportive GP, and that all of the health staff along the way have not gas lit me about my injuries, but instead confirmed that they are seeing these injuries in many people. But not a single doctor has mentioned reporting my injuries, so I reported it myself to the TGA.

I was meant to be returning to vet nursing this year, and had just started an exotic pet food small-from-home business last year, which was doing well. I now can’t do either, and we continue to go into debt, trying to get help but we have almost ran out of money.

I feel so much frustration - I am so sick of the invisibility of these injuries and them being covered up. The more stories that are shared the more people that can be helped and the better chance there is of truth coming out. I am angry too - at the media and government going on so much about covid but there is silence about the jab injuries. We did what they told us to do and ended up getting hurt, but then they shut us down.

The covid jab has left me bed ridden. I’m not living. I’m suffering and a burden to my poor family. My kids don’t have a mum that can run around and dance with them, or drive them to school. They have a mum that sits on the lounge or in bed and is gasping for air and at a point of collapse due to my heart going crazy just from walking back from the toilet. This has ruined my life, and those around me. It has caused physical, emotional, mental and financial turmoil. I just want to be me again. And I don’t know what scares me more - the prospect of living the rest of my life like this, or the fear that the jab damage will take my life. Nothing is the same now. My oldest child asks ‘is mummy doing to die?’ This is devastating to hear as a mum. My kids are so used to me being in hospital and hooked up to gear, the impact that it’s having on my children is the hardest thing.

I encourage you to question everything. I didn’t listen to my gut - I wish I did. Also, a lot of people seem to not listen or care unless something happens to them. I’d love to see people rally behind one another and to have open minds and open hearts. My message to others like me that have been injured - don’t give up. Keep fighting until you get answers and you have medical personnel in your corner and until you get better.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of Emergency, Coercive Medicine, and Academia

The Next Step for the World Economic Forum

What the Media Is HIDING About Ukraine/Russia