For the health conscious …and conspiracy minded



For the health conscious



…and conspiracy minded

It came to my attention that the Braggs brand, apple cider vinegar has appeared a little watered down lately. Also, the Bible verse on the bottle, 3 John 2 has been removed.


Old bottle


“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.” -3 John 2


I use this brand, so I went and looked and sure enough, the packaging is different and missing the Bible verse that had always been there.


Decided to look into it…



Make of it what you will, but I think I’ll steer clear of “Illuminati” branded ACV. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out sometime in the future that their vision of “health” was to stick the “vaccine” inside their product.


On a side note, why would you remove a Bible verse that simply says “I wish you good health”?


A kosher certificate is Jewish dietary law.


A halal certificate is Islamic dietary law.


Having both on your product is pretty much the same as any Bible verse.


So was the issue with the verse coming from the Bible, which is a red flag in and of itself… or was the issue with the proclamation “I pray you may enjoy good health.”…


Things that make you go hmmm….



2020 has taught me not to trust people who look like that…


You decide for yourself.


Edit to add.


Homemade apple cider vinegar recipe Here… make your own.


To add. Two graphics in support of Jikky the mouse. If you haven’t heard of him, his twitter is Here…



Be malignant.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of Emergency, Coercive Medicine, and Academia

The Next Step for the World Economic Forum

What the Media Is HIDING About Ukraine/Russia