Life Before Big Oil Medicine

Life Before Big Oil Medicine





I stumbled onto the following today:

Even before the covid vaccines, iatrogenic injury and deaths were breathtaking. Over 200,000 deaths per year in the US alone.

Are you sure a peddler in a horse-drawn cart selling snake oil on the side of the road is more dangerous than that?

Serious question.

This is an insane time to be alive. Everything feels like it’s collapsing.

“Medicine” destroys health.

“Education” destroys learning.

“Agriculture” destroys food.

And our money isn’t real.

It feels like much of the globe, but mostly the western world, is close to civilizational collapse. Is there a better world on the other side of all of this and how long does it take for us to get there? It’s something I think about a lot these days.

Recently, I went through most of Toby Rogers’ posts late one night and found this gem:

Memories of health

The oldest members of the 1986 generation are 35 now. So about 90% of the population 35 and younger have been poisoned.

With Covid-19 shots poisoning 70+% of the older generation now too, we are quickly approaching a point where there is no before.

It’s a mistake made permanent.

35 years from now, on our current trajectory, there will be almost no memory of the time before — no memory of healthy children, healthy people, growing old gracefully.

They will say (they are already saying) “It has always been thus(TM).”

Children have always had strokes(TM).

Everyone has always had myocarditis(TM).

Athletes always had heart attacks in the middle of a match(TM).

The birth rate has always been zero(TM).

There is no such thing as a normal menstrual cycle(TM).

The concept of “health” has always been a vast right wing conspiracy theory(TM).

The chronically ill Post-1986 generation has already begun to see the Pre-1986 generation as the weird outliers. Grandma’s telling tall tales again about something she calls “actual health” — whatevs.

So we are not just trying to stop Pharma’s war on humanity. We are also fighting against the erasure of the memory of what it was like to be human before Pharma launched its permanent war.

I think all of that is one of the semi-unconscious reasons I was drawn to New Zealand. It was more pure, more innocent, more unsullied by all kinds of modern madness. A place where people were still relatively strong, healthy, and good-natured. A place where you could really trust almost anyone. It was what life was supposed to be like.

Covid psychosis destroyed that.

Those are New Zealand soldiers on the beaches of Palestine in WWI.

Like so many wars, we are in another one now. It was framed that way by a New Zealand politician two years ago. We had to be on a war footing! But all you were being asked to do was to stay home and sit on the couch and in doing so, you’d save lives. Then you could get a few shots. It all seemed so simple and so very unlike the other wars of the past, where the youth were cynically lured into pointlessly sacrificing their lives for the elites’ dick-measuring contests.

Except it wasn’t. It was worse this time. Eager 18 year olds in 1914 may not have been able to understand the horrors of war, but they understood in some sense that there was risk, that there was a chance they would not return home. That is why many refused to go, and even more in New Zealand refused to go in WWII, the last real land war in which there was major New Zealand bloodshed.

That was not the case in this new war. The entire population was enlisted in a war without their knowledge or consent, conned and deceived into undergoing repeated injections under false pretenses.

And I will never, ever, ever, ever forgive or forget that the strong and beautiful bodies of innocent Kiwis were given over to foreign billionaires to rape. That should never have happened ever again.

Reading Toby Rogers’ passage above reminded me of some of the oldest video footage we have of older Americans. These movies below were filmed in 1929 and feature interviews with many people born as early as 1840.

I was recently talking with my own grandmother, who is 88. They did not have refrigeration as a child and she drank unpasteurized milk from a local farm. My great-grandmother, who I still remember and who died when I was eight, would place the bottles in the creek to keep them cool. That was in the 1930s, less than a decade after this was filmed.

These videos are a real treat. I hope you can find the time.

Many early videos with no sound give the impression of an almost alien landscape. Not these. At the appropriate speed, with sound, colorized, one feels that they could have been filmed almost yesterday.

Men are making the same jokes about short skirts. Old women are still nagging their silent husbands. And so on. The accents are slightly different but you get the feeling that nothing really changes. People are just the same now as they were then. And as they were thousands of years ago.

And yet, there are differences. Open, matter of fact talk about witnessing a death in a Civil War battle. No insulation from death or tragedy. The most striking thing to me is that most seem mentally sharp and physically spry, well into their 80s or 90s. Despite being surrounded by real physical risks, and even discussing the battle of war, they are full of life and energy.

Don’t get me wrong. I love many things about my modern life. I like driving vehicles. I like that antibiotics are available even though I’ve only been on them once in my life. I like the possibility that if I get hit by a bus a trauma surgeon could save me. I like that, as an unmarried woman, I’m able to have almost any job I want rather than being confined to only one job, a schoolmarm.

But as I sit here planting my heirloom seeds for my springtime garden, I confess that I do often find myself longing for certain aspects of life during a simpler time such as this.

Will we ever be able to have the best of both worlds? I hope so, but I really don’t know.

These people shouldn’t be dancing jigs and operating locomotives. They should be comatose on oxygen reclining in a nursing home. They should all be dead. After all, they didn’t have the benefit of being on 15 pharmaceuticals and taking multiple injections a year for the past several decades of their lives.

But there it is. Life before big oil medicine.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of Emergency, Coercive Medicine, and Academia

The Next Step for the World Economic Forum

What the Media Is HIDING About Ukraine/Russia